Know more AboutStudent Services

ABD Education & Migration aims to change the scenario of student migration through our dedicated guidance process. We specialise in giving professional migration advice to students willing to study abroad. We have the best Australia visa consultant in Sirsa.

Our migration consultants offer a range of services like:

  • Career and course counselling
  • Change of University or College
  • Change of course
  • College/University enrolment and admission application
  • Health insurance
  • Health examination booking

Student Visa

  • Student Visa Application – SC 500:

    It is a visa designed for foreign students enrolling and studying in Australia. Students who hold this visa can pursue ELICOS, Higher Education courses, and VET courses from top Australian education providers. The length of your visa will depend on the length of your course.

  • Student (Subsequent Entrant) SC 500:

    This visa is designed for the dependant of the student visa holders. Generally, the dependant includes the children and spouse of the primary visa applicant. The applicant can either be onshore or offshore and can easily be added during the length of the current student visa of the primary applicant.

Post Study Work

Temporary Graduate Visa SC 485:

The temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you remain in Australia after you have finished your studies to live, story, or work. This visa is specifically designed for international graduates who have completed minimum of 2 years of study from any educational institution. Keep in mind that candidates are allowed to hold just one temporary visa as a primary applicant.

Migration Services

  • Graduated Work Stream

    In this stream, a visa is valid for up to 18 months. This visa applies to students who have:

    • Completed 2 years of study in Australia
    • Occupation listed on MLTSSL
    • A relevant skill assessment in the same occupation
  • Post-Study Work Stream

    In this stream, a visa is valid for up to 4 years and applies to international students who:

    • Hold an Australian student visa after 5th November 2011
    • Hold a bachelor, Master, or Doctorate degree from any Australian education provider regardless of their field of study

Know more AboutGeneral Skill Migration

  • Skilled Independent SC 189 Visa

    The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa is a permanent application enabling the applicants to remain indefinitely in Australia with full work rights and eligible family members can also be included in the application. It is a point-based permanent resident visa which allows holders to live, study or work in Australia for an unspecified period. This visa is specifically designed to select a set of skilled people required in Australia.

  • Skilled Nominated SC 190 Visa

    With the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190), you can stay in Australia permanently. It is a permanent resident visa that lets overseas skilled workers, who are nominated by an Australian state or Territory government agency to live and work in Australia. Applicants for this visa are required to meet the migration point test.

  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) SC 491

    The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Subclass 491 visa is a points-tested visa to help regional Australia to access the people and the skills it needs to grow and thrive. This is a temporary visa for skilled workers who desire to live and work in Regional Australia. Valid for 5 years, this visa may lead to Permanent Residency pathway, provided you meet all the requirements.

Know more AboutPartner & Parents Visa

The Partner Visa is for spouse, de facto partner, or the prospective spouse of Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents. It is also for eligible New Zealand citizens to enter and stay in Australia. Partner Visa has following categories:

  • Partner Visa (Onshore) 820/801

    Got married to an Australian permanent resident or a citizen while in Australia? If so, you may wish to apply for Partner Visa while in Australia. Generally, there are two types of Partner Visa Onshore: Partner Visa (subclass 801) and Partner Visa (subclass 820).

    The Subclass 801 visa is a permanent residence partner visa that allows the spouse or the de facto partner of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia permanently. On the other hand, the Subclass 820 is a provisional or a temporary visa that is the first step towards getting a permanent Partner Visa (subclass 801).

  • Partner visa (Offshore) 309/100

    Are you an Australian permanent resident or citizen who’s visiting outside Australia to get married? If so, you may apply for this visa for your partner. Partner Visa (subclass 309 and 100) allows the spouse or partner of an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or the eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. While Subclass 309 is a provisional visa, Subclass 100 is a permanent visa.

  • Prospective Spouse visa (Offshore) 300

    If your fiancée is outside Australia and you are planning to get married in Australia, you may wish to apply for the Prospective Spouse Visa for your fiancée and get married once he or she visits Australia on the prospective spouse visa. After registering your marriage in Australia, you are required to apply for the Partner visa (onshore) 820/801 for your spouse in Australia.

Parents Visa

The Parents Visa is a visa for parents or step parents of an Australian Permanent resident, an Australian Citizen, or eligible New Zealand citizens who currently lives in Australia. The parents need to pass the balance of family test before applying for this visa, meaning at least 50% of their total children should be permanent residents or citizens of Australia. Also, the sponsor child should be settled in Australia, meaning he/she has lived and worked in Australia for a period of at least two years.

Know more AboutVisitor or Tourist Visa

This visa is to visit places, friends, and relatives in Australia for a short stay or have a holiday for a short period. Normally, this visa ranges from 3 to 12 months of stay. The Visitor or Tourist Visa lets you visit Australia, either for business purposes or tourism for up to 3, 6, or 12 months. The visa is divided into different categories of tourist, sponsored family, Business visitor, Approved Destination Sponsored and Longer Tourist visas for Parents of Australians.

Know more AboutDistinguished Talent visa

The Distinguished Talent Visa is a permanent visa which invites applicants with globally recognised record of brilliant and outstanding achievement in the areas of a profession, sport, art, academia and research. The applicant should be nominated by an Australia citizen, Australian permanent resident, or Australian organisation with national reputation in res to the area of talent.

Know more AboutAdministrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) Review

AAT Review applications are for applicants who are in Australia, and their visa has either been cancelled or refused by the Department of Home Affairs. If you are dissatisfied with the decision, you can file an appeal in Administrative Appeal Tribunal or AAT to request a review of the outcome of your visa application. You may get a bridging visa to stay in Australia until a review decision is made on your case.

Know more AboutSkill Assessment

Obtaining positive skill assessment is compulsory and makes for a vital part of skilled migration under the general skilled migration program in Australia. Skill assessment refers to evaluating the qualification and/or employment of an applicant against the aptness of the chosen occupation. Different occupations are evaluated by different assessment bodies. And, every assessing body has its own assessment process, criteria, requirements, time frame and application fee.

Usually, the assessment process can be a bit daunting and complicated. So, our team at ABD Education & Migration make sure that your skill assessment application is prepared in its totality to ensure a positive outcome.